Our fall class could be just the place for you! We are starting a new study this fall which will study the New Testament including the Gospels, the story of Jesus, and the Epistles, the story of the early church. We will be using The Path, published by Forward Movement, as our guide. We are a small group that is lay led with solid Biblical teaching and thoughtful discussions that connect readings to everyday life.
Our schedule of readings from the Path:September 10
- Introduction and overview of the New TestamentSeptember 17 -
Ch. 16 Good News of Great JoySeptember 24
- Ch. 17 Follow MwOctober 1
- Ch. 18 Proclaiming the Good News of the KingdomOctober 8
- Ch. 19 Crucify Him!October 15
- Ch. 20 We Have Seen the LordOctober 22
- Ch. 21 Filled with the Holy SpiritOctober 29
- Ch. 22 Grace May AboundNovember 5
- Ch. 23 Be Doers of the WordNovember 12
- Ch. 23 The Alpha and Omega
For a more detailed list of readings each week, please click HERE.